Boulder, Colo.-based Scout Clean Energy on Feb. 8 filed an application with Washington's Energy Facility Site Evaluation Council for its proposed $1.7 billion, 1,150 MW Horse Heaven wind, solar and battery storage project. Read More
- Intel Joins PGE's Green Future Impact Program; Avangrid to Develop Solar Project
- Council Staff: Weather Masked COVID-19 Effects on NW 2020 Load
- Lower Snake: What Would Happen Without the Dams?
- BPA Q1 FY 2021 Results 'Positive' as Agency Readies for Cooperation Debt
- Region Reacts to Simpson's $33.5 Billion Lower Snake River Dams Plan