Parties in a legal battle over the operation of federal dams in the Columbia Basin are proposing to put the litigation on hold for nine months, agreeing to a short-term operational plan for 2022 while they try to work out a long-term solution to the problem of diminishing salmon returns.
featured top story
- CRSO Litigation Could Pause as Parties Agree to Work
- Murray, Inslee Announce New Process for Analyzing Snake River Dams
- Key Challenges Dog Formation of a NW Organized Energy Market
- States Want Greater Say in Western Resource Adequacy Program
- Study Questions Orca Prey Issue; Lawsuit Blasts Hatchery Over-Production