Climate change, invasive species, the Columbia River Treaty, salmon reintroduction, and how hydropower fits into a clean energy future. These were some of the main topics explored at the International Columbia Basin Transboundary Conference in Kimberley, B.C., Sept. 12-14.
featured top story
- Youth, Tribal Voices Heard at 6th Transboundary Conference
- Lower Imports, Gas Unit Decline Lead to 2020 California Capacity Shortage Worries
- Terns, Cormorants Continue to Feast on Columbia’s Salmonids
- Seattle Council Commits to Green New Deal
- MPSC Wants to Clarify Discovery Authority Following Challenges