Electricity customers near Santa Barbara had their power shut off by Southern California Edison last weekend due to heavy wind gusts that were increasing the threat of wildfires in the area, the investor-owned utility said. Read More
- PG&E Reaches $11-Billion Wildfire Settlement; Reorganization Plan Panned as 'a Joke'
- New President Marybel Batjer Takes CPUC Helm
- San Diego, Other Cities Move Closer to Community Choice Aggregation
- BPA Gets Unanimous Approval to Take Next Steps in Studying EIM
- SPP's Western Energy Imbalance Service Market Scores Multi-State Utilities
- Administration Repeals 2015 'Waters of the U.S.' Rule
Public Service Company of New Mexico made modeling errors in one of the replacement resource plan scenarios it submitted to regulators as part of its July 1 application for abandonment of the San Juan Generating Station, the utility said Sept. 12. Read More